Home  --> How to Help  --> Donate

Donate

Donations to Get Up & Go support healthy eating and active living projects in St. Clair County, Illinois.

We accept donations for two projects:

  • The Get Up & Go Healthy Community Fund
  • The Get Up & Go Biathlon

The Get Up & Go! Healthy Community Fund

Get Up & Go plans to offer small, start-up grants to local projects that promote healthy eating and active living in the community and/or schools. We believe that small grants can make a big difference!

Sample projects we could support:

  • A school starts a walking school bus program
  • A neighborhood creates a community garden
  • A church sponsors a food co-op where people can purchase affordable fruits and vegetables
  • A local business helps a community make an access path to a nearby walking trail

The Get Up & Go! Biathlon

The Get Up & Go Biathlon is an annual event that’s held in early August. The 5-mile run and 20-mile bike ride go through the countryside near Belleville. The winner of the previous year’s Get Up & Go Challenge Cup is announced after the race.

Where does the money go?

90% of every donation goes toward the project you select, while the remaining 10% helps cover our administrative costs.

How can I make a donation?

Click on the PayPal button to make a tax-deductible donation. You can also mail a check to Get Up & Go!, PO Box 304, Belleville, IL 62226.

Send Donations by mail:

Get Up & Go!
P.O. Box 304
Belleville, IL 62220

or

Donate Quickly Using PayPal: