School: Roosevelt Elementary School
District District #118
700 West Cleveland
Belleville, IL 62220
Chairperson: Cindy Heidorn
- Implement evidence based curriculum
- The CATCH program will enhance Physical Education
- Utilize CATCH Go, Slow, & Whoa Food posters
- Implement a Walking School Bus
- Common Language for conflict resolution/anger management implemented in the classroom.
- Starting in August 2014, Coorinated Approach to Child Health (CATCH) will be implemented in grades K-3
- Starting in August 2014, we will use CATCH activities at least once a week during the Walk & Talk morning announcements.
- Place Go, Slow, Whoa posters in the cafeteria.
- Starting April 2014, start a Walking School Bus once a month.
- Starting Septemeber 2014, the social worker will implement 5 Common Language lessons in the 1st grade classroom and 7 Common Language lessons in the 3rd grade classroom.
This is a story about what the school accomplished.